HOT NEW BUSINESS............. -dplnev

jarh67 at jarh67 at
Sat Jul 21 08:49:25 EST 2001

Over the last 4 years I have built my retirement income stream in a Network Marketing Company that has eclipsed every measurable growth category in the history of the industry. We have grown faster than Microsoft, IBM and Coca Cola did in their first 3 years. Although we do no advertising and you most likely have never heard of us we currently are operating at THIRTY-TWO  MILLION DOLLARS per MONTH in 22 countries !!
This phenomenal growth has been fueled by a product that my company has the exclusive world-wide distribution rights to and enjoys a 83% reorder order rate with the consumer base.

I am looking to pass the baton to the right person or persons.
I can and will offer the following:

a.  An inexhaustible world wide lead source.
b.  A tested and proven duplicable training system, created and ran by me..for you
c.  21 years of experience in this industry which we will compound into your success

I am not looking for an investor, I am looking for a working partner or partners.
Only the seasoned NETWORKER or experienced business entrepreneur with the right aptitude and attitude for success starting today need reply.
For further details please call: 800-266-7240 ext. 0002

To be removed from further mailings just reply to geop891 at
 with the single word 'remove' in the subject.