ompA containing plasmid?

Dr. Duncan Clark news at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 03:12:58 EST 2001

In article <Pine.SOL.4.10.10107241822120.16543-100000 at phoenix.Princeton.
EDU>, the eminent Yoram Gerchman at BIOSCI/MRC Human Genome Mapping
Project Resource Centre wrote
>Greetings netters
>I am looking for a plasmid containing ompA leader peptide for expression
>and secretion in E. coli. A comercial plasmid will be ok as well.
>Thanks yoram
>"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have."
>Anonymous
>
>---

Check out papers by I think Inouye looking for pIN OmpA series of
vectors. Maybe back 10 years or more.

Duncan
--
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288
FAX: +44(0)8701640382