ompA containing plasmid?

Dr. Duncan Clark news at
Wed Jul 25 03:12:58 EST 2001

In article <Pine.SOL.4.10.10107241822120.16543-100000 at phoenix.Princeton.
EDU>, the eminent Yoram Gerchman at BIOSCI/MRC Human Genome Mapping
Project Resource Centre wrote
>Greetings netters
>I am looking for a plasmid containing ompA leader peptide for expression
>and secretion in E. coli. A comercial plasmid will be ok as well.
>Thanks yoram
>"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have."

Check out papers by I think Inouye looking for pIN OmpA series of
vectors. Maybe back 10 years or more.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288
FAX: +44(0)8701640382