ompA containing plasmid?

Michael L. Sullivan mlsulliv at
Wed Jul 25 08:54:24 EST 2001

Novagen (no affiliation) has several pET vectors with leaders that
(sometimes) permit secretion into the periplasmic space.  I think they have
one with ompA, as well as pelB leaders.  Check their web site
( to see if they have something useful for your project.

Hope this helps.

>Greetings netters
>I am looking for a plasmid containing ompA leader peptide for expression
>and secretion in E. coli. A comercial plasmid will be ok as well.
>Thanks yoram
>"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have."

Michael L. Sullivan, Ph.D

U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center
1925 Linden Drive West
Madison WI, 53706