shipping paraffin-embedded tissue from USA to Europe

Bob robdebob at
Thu Jul 26 17:40:44 EST 2001

I have a paraffin embedded bloc of human tissue that I want to send from my
lab in US to a lab in Germany. The tissue is HIV1&2, HBV and HCV-free.Do I
need any special export permits and if yes, where to obtain them ? Do my
German colleagues have to provide me with any German permits before I even
attempt shipping overseas?

Many thanks for the feedback,


More information about the Methods mailing list