clean hamilton 0.2mm syringae

David L. Haviland david.l.haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Mon Jul 30 11:00:44 EST 2001

Felipe:

One thing I neglected to say about the yellow tip... the smaller end, of
course is inserted snugly into the Hamilton syringe.  The other or larger
end is attached to a vacuum hose leading to an aspirator so these solutions
can be pulled through the syringe, rather forcefully.  As I said, we've
rescued a few syringes from the trash with this method.

Hope this helps,
David