C24 sequences

Sushma Tiwari bsssmt at bath.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 04:34:18 EST 2001

Hi,
 I would need the help of everyone working with arabidopsis C24 ecotype.

I am gathering sequence information data for various genes from C24.  I
will be starting work, sequencing few of the genes from C24 but if i
could get your help in obtaining the sequences that you already have for

C24 genes from your lab it would save me a lot of money and time.
All / as many sequences as possible are welcome and I can say that your
help would be acknowledged and appreciated very much.
Help me out please!

Thanks,
sushma