Pseudomonas and pH

Arveprinsen no at spam.dk
Tue Jul 31 07:17:12 EST 2001

Couldn't you find some other way e.g some kind of "affinity" chromatografy
where you can release your algea(?) without disrupting them. I do not think
that may cells like pH 3. Othervise try it out with a batch of your
un-cleaned sample. If nothing survives the answer wether to continue is
obvius

yours
salis
news:Pine.SGI.4.33.0107301417190.3366128-100000 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk...