H89 inhibitor

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Jun 1 02:00:41 EST 2001

Dear Marcin,

When you remove H89, will the cells re-attach again?
Are you working with coated coverslips or are they pure glass?
If you should need collagen or something, Kathrin and Cora in
B2 should have some solution and protocols (and even the
vacuum exsiccator that you'll need for the procedure).

How do things go in Tuebingen?

Viele Gruesse aus TaiPei,

Wolfgang