H89 inhibitor

Marcin mnwoznia at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jun 1 15:50:03 EST 2001

Thanx a lot Wolfgang,
despite that coated coverslips is a good idea (I'm going to try it next
week) I had a look in some papers, and treated the cells with H89 in HEPES
buffered medium. Afterwards they seem to stay longer on the coverslips (I
have no idea why - any tips?).
I'll see what comes out next week if I coat them...:)

In Tübingen läuft wie immer, ich hoffe Dir geht's genauso gut:)
Grüße,
Marcin

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Wolfgang Schechinger wrote:

> Dear Marcin,
>
> When you remove H89, will the cells re-attach again?
> Are you working with coated coverslips or are they pure glass?
> If you should need collagen or something, Kathrin and Cora in
> B2 should have some solution and protocols (and even the
> vacuum exsiccator that you'll need for the procedure).
>
> How do things go in Tuebingen?
>
> Viele Gruesse aus TaiPei,
>
> Wolfgang
>

> From:           	mnwoznia at med.uni-tuebingen.de (Marcin)
> Subject:        	H89 inhibitor
> Date sent:      	31 May 2001 10:58:19 +0100
> To:             	methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
>
> > Dear all,
> > I'm trying to use H89 - a PKA specific inhibitor on transfected and
> > untransfected NIH3T3 cells. I added 5ul of 10mM DMSO solution to 1ml of
> > medium to reach the final concentration of 50uM. Unfortunately almost all
> > the cells  swim away after 30 min, and I'm not able to fix them on glass
> > coverslips.
> > Do you have any hints?
> > I would greatly appreciate any help,
> > Marcin
> >

> > ---
> >

> [tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
> -----
> Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
> Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
> Institute of Biomedical Sciences
> Academia Sinica
> 128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
> Taipei 115
> Taiwan R.O.C.
> Tel +886-2-2789-9152
> Fax +886-2-2782-9142
> Mobile +886-925-136893
> wolfsc at REMOVETHESEANTISPAMCAPITALSibms.sinica.edu.tw
> -----

---