genomic library screening by DNA binding protein

Emir Khatipov ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 1 19:45:54 EST 2001

Bertrand,
I guess what you are looking for is the method called chromatin
immunoprecipitation (CHIP). There are few nice reviews on it. Try
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ui
ds=10579938&dopt=Abstract
or
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ui
ds=10694875&dopt=Abstract
I haven't done any CHIP myself, but I was just curios a while ago.

Hope this helps.

Emir

news:3B173676.C65B97CA at abdn.ac.uk...