genomic library screening by DNA binding protein

Emir Khatipov ekhatipo at
Fri Jun 1 19:45:54 EST 2001

I guess what you are looking for is the method called chromatin
immunoprecipitation (CHIP). There are few nice reviews on it. Try
I haven't done any CHIP myself, but I was just curios a while ago.

Hope this helps.

news:3B173676.C65B97CA at