Looking for plasmid pTrc 99A

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Jun 11 10:20:37 EST 2001

Check MedLine/PubMed with pTrc99A. There are lots of
papers, you might contact the authors.

From:           	rxh at leicester.ac.uk ("R.D. Haigh")
Subject:        	Looking for plasmid pTrc 99A
Date sent:      	11 Jun 2001 14:50:11 +0100
To:             	methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> Hi Group
> I have one of those eternal problems - you find the plasmid which
> perfectly fits your application and (in this case) AmershamPharmacia
> stop selling it. So does anyone have the E. coli expression plasmid
> pTrc99A (as used to be sold by AP) and more importantly would
> you like to share it with me ?
> Thanks in advance for your time
> Richard
> ---

[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
wolfsc at REMOVETHESEANTISPAMCAPITALSibms.sinica.edu.tw