Looking for plasmid pTrc 99A

Frank O. Fackelmayer Frank at Fackelmayer.de
Mon Jun 11 10:58:07 EST 2001

You can obtain it from the Cloning Vector Collection for free. See their
homepage at http://www.shigen.nic.ac.jp/cvector/cvector.html for the
full catalog.

The requested plasmids arrive within days, followed some days later by a
printed catalog with all the major informations as on their webpage.

Frank