E. coli preservation

Susan Kirby susan at kbiosystems.com
Wed Jun 13 04:01:09 EST 2001

On storing libraries Cosmid, plasmid etc we used the media LB with glycerol
no more then from memory 7.5% FC we think any higher and they use it as a
Carbon source, also used a freezing media HMFM with buffers and an FC of
4.5% gylcerol.  Of course viability depends on the cell line you are using I
know that we tested upto 20 times and then gave.

Susan