WANTED: WHOLE COW transfection protocol!

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Jun 13 05:20:59 EST 2001

Hi Folks,

I remember (when calculating how much DNA one would be
able to transfect using 100gms of polyethyleneimine...) having
read about a transfection protocol for whole cows (e.g. using a
swimming pool for incubation etc.)

It was in some online gazette by somebody named biohazard5.
Unfortunately, this website doesn't exist anyomore and I have
lost my local copy.

Anybody knows?

Wolfgang
[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
wolfsc at REMOVETHESEANTISPAMCAPITALSibms.sinica.edu.tw
-----

---