Prolific panoply of protocols, practices, and procedures

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Jun 13 06:53:22 EST 2001

John,

Sorry, there's no way. It's against 2nd law of thermodynamics
and one would have to follow protocols (that's a more serious
argument that the first one). And how would you make sure that
everybody really obeys the rules?
Why do you want to kill creativity and evolution?

... and we had stop our debates about the pros and cons of kits

Wo