Prolific panoply of protocols, practices, and procedures

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Wed Jun 13 11:46:30 EST 2001

hi..
    you seem to be one of those computer junkies by the look of it.  Well
science is not that structured,  we keep on building new wings to the
building and then pulling it down from time to time.   That is science... so
it is virtually impossible to state particular protocols and methods for
particular needs.. they keep coming and going...
   jayakumar