E. coli preservation

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Thu Jun 14 09:44:11 EST 2001

Dear Theodorakis
   thank you so much.  I always used to store my stab cultures in the
refrigerator... wow.. that is nice. Even though some people have suggested
exactly what you said, I was very sceptical and never could gather enough
guts to try it out.  Guess that is not a good scientific attitude.
   thanks any way
sincerely
jayakumar