E. coli preservation

Chris Fields cjfields at jove.acs.unt.edu
Sun Jun 17 19:05:11 EST 2001

I parafilm the vials.  I also do the vials in duplicate, JIC of possible
contamination.

--
C. J. Fields
Graduate Student, Dept. of Biological Sciences

email : cjfields at jove.acs.unt.edu
"Giving money and power to government is like giving
 whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"
				-P. J. O'Rourke
"Join the military.  Travel to exotic places, meet
exciting people, then kill them"
				-Anonymous