Protein superfamilies

Andrea Hansen webmaster at bioinformatik.de
Mon Jun 18 02:03:36 EST 2001

Hi,
you might have a look at this site:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/proteome/
The Proteome Analysis database has been set up to provide comprehensive
statistical and comparative analyses of the predicted proteomes of fully
sequenced organisms. The analysis is compiled using InterPro, CluSTr and
GO, and is performed on the non-redundant complete proteome sets of
SWISS-PROT and TrEMBL entries.

You can get there information about the 10 biggest protein families for each
listed organism.

Andrea

--
Andrea Hansen
Institut fuer Botanik III    Tel +49 211 81 12339
Universitaetsstr.1           email : webmaster at bioinformatik.de
40225 Duesseldorf            http://www.bioinformatik.de
********  http://www.bioinformatik.de/mybooks/  ********