pathway data

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at Bill_A_Nussbaumer at
Tue Jun 19 10:45:10 EST 2001

Start with the Expasy Enzyme Nomenclature Database.  See if it, or any of
the other links on this page, has what you are looking for.

Here's another source for links:

This database seems to have a format that you would find useful but may or may not have the pathway and organism you're looking for:

You may just have to piece the information together yourself.

Good Luck,

Bill Nussbaumer

Sent by:  owner-methods at

To:   methods at
Subject:  pathway data

I am looking for a database which has the complete pathway information
a special pathway AND a list of all enzyme involved in this pathway.
Is there something like this?
I tried the nice databases WIT and KEGG, but they only gave me the
information about the pathway but no list of enzymes.

Can you help me?

 Thanks, Andrea

Andrea Hansen
Institut fuer Botanik III    Tel +49 211 81 12339
Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet  Fax +49 211 81 13554
Universitaetsstr.1           email : webmaster at
40225 Duesseldorf