pathway data

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com
Tue Jun 19 10:45:10 EST 2001

Start with the Expasy Enzyme Nomenclature Database.  See if it, or any of
the other links on this page, has what you are looking for.

http://www.expasy.ch/enzyme/

Here's another source for links:

http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/mb/db/enzymes.html

This database seems to have a format that you would find useful but may or may not have the pathway and organism you're looking for:

http://cgsc.biology.yale.edu/metab.html

You may just have to piece the information together yourself.

Good Luck,

Bill Nussbaumer

Sent by:  owner-methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk