"Pfx" DNA pol...

Bruno Cenni bruno.removethis.cenni at removethis.insel.ch
Thu Jun 21 01:08:14 EST 2001

Hi all,

...slightly off thread, but: anyone good experiences with the new Proofstart
enzyme from Qiagen? After somehow mixed experiences with Pfu/Pfu turbo and
their hotstart flavor, we were looking for something new, with high
fidelity, high processivity and if possible hotstartmodification...

Bruno

news:nEHn0NAyyLM7EAwv at genesys.demon.co.uk...