calculations

David J. Meyer meyerdj at phibred.com
Tue Jun 26 15:50:59 EST 2001

I second the recommendation of Segel's "Biochemical Calculations." It is a
great book to have around; I should have had Segel sign my then-dogeared
copy when I was a student at UC Davis!
--
David J. Meyer, Ph.D.
Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.

news:Pine.GSO.3.96.1010625114055.859A-100000 at mbcrr...