RNA resuspension problem

clarosa clarosa at biocomp.unl.edu
Wed Jun 27 11:13:21 EST 2001

Do not worry.  In plant samples you always get a gel like pellet... just measure
the RNA in the clear supernatent, and ignore the pellet!!!      (I used to lose
sleep over that insoluble pellet......).  Do not overheat.. just leave on ice an
hour spin, measure.

P. C . LaRosa , Phd, 17 yrs experience in the lab.