DOP-PCR digestion problems!

Csaba Kiss csakis at ki.se
Thu Jun 28 02:03:08 EST 2001

Hi!
I am performing DOP-PCR on complete cDNA samples from cell lines. I want to digest the resulting PCR with a restriction enzyme, however, the enzyme does not even touch the PCR. When you digest a DOP smear you expect a general size-shift on the gelelfo downwards. My samples give exactly the same pattern before and after digestion. I tried different enzymes. Of course a tried to purify my PCR before digestion (phenol/chl/pcp....). Any advice would be appreciated.

       Csaba Kiss
      csakis at ki.se
      ICQ #7911383
 MTC Karolinska Institute