Seeking manuals ...

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Jun 29 04:24:54 EST 2001

If nonody out here can help you, maybe this company is able
to.

http://www.schaltungsdienst.com/

Wolfgang

> Dear Colleagues,
>
>  I recently ,inherited" a Spectronic 20D spectrophotometer which
> is in need of repair before I can use it.  However, the shop to
> which I brought the instrument said that they wouldn't touch it
> without having the appropriate schematic.  If they are not tooooo
> long, would someone be willing to airmail me a photocopy of the
> Spectronic 20D Operator's Manual and the Spectronic 20D Service
> Manual?
>
>  Before mailing me anything, kindly contact me first _directly_
> at
>
> toukie at zui.unizh.ch
>
> Thanks in advance to all responders,
>
> S. Shapiro
> toukie at zui.unizh.ch

[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---