rapid ligation buffer

News.nikoma megacheck at nikocity.de
Thu Mar 1 15:08:39 EST 2001

Hi,

the Gibco/LTI buffer always worked extremely fine. The only thing is to
freeze aliquots, because the DTT in the buffer is destroyed by multiple
freezing/thawing which decreases the performance. We analyzed the ligation
on a gel and found that after less than 5 minutes, the reaction is done.
Time is money, I always incubated the reaction in this buffer only 5 minutes
and, with good bacs, you end up with some clones also in blunt end ligation.

Good lig

Bodychecker

news:3A9BC83C.7050901 at igmors.u-psud.fr...