ABI 377-96 sample loaders

Alison Brown alison.brown at channing.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 5 08:24:16 EST 2001

A-P Laine wrote:

> ABI is recommending Kloehn or World Precision Instruments gel loaders for
> 377-96 sequencer. Opinions and recommendations regarding these or other
> compatible loaders would be highly appreciated before I go and buy one...
>
> A-P Laine

I wrote the report below a few years ago on a variety of loaders I tried
whilst working at the Wellcome Trust Cente for Human Genetics in Oxford - we
ended up buying the Kloehn and found it useful, only down point is the metal
needles which break VERY regularly - if I had my choice again I would buy one
with flexible needles.

http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/core-genotyping/labreports/96wells/pipette.html

Alison
--