lambda DNA extraction

Alejandro Miguel Martin Dunn alejandro.martin at cigb.edu.cu
Wed Mar 7 09:10:36 EST 2001

Hi David,

Check the titer of your culture, maybe you just don't have enough phage
DNA to start with.
I don't have the proper figures at hand, but knowing lambda's genome
size, assuming a 1:1 ratio of pfu:actual packaged phage heads, etc. you
can easily estimate the minimum amount of phage you need.

cheers,
alejandro
Alejandro Martin
Centro de Ingenieria Genetica y Biotecnologia
PO Box 6162, C. Postal 10600
Ciudad Habana, CUBA
Tel: (53-7)216221, FAX: (53-7)214764

NOTICE: Incoming messages larger than