Real Time PCR Controls...

Trevor Brown trevor_brown at bio-rad.com
Wed Mar 7 16:44:32 EST 2001

Don't you find it funny that a company who relies on  business from the
scientific community, so often puts itself in the way of scientific
advancement? We were told by ABI that they would not even support our use
of the Taqman chemistry since we didn't have their real time instrument.
Funny, how my money in their pockets doesn't entitle me to their tech
support. I wonder if I had a problem with --say, Beckman's centrifuge
tubes, would they support me if I was using some other companies'
centrifuge? My suggestion is to stick to the user groups.

Trevor