biovisa.net-866 protocols,1171 journals and more

biovisa webmaster at biovisa.net
Thu Mar 8 14:57:12 EST 2001

Hi.

This is a fully customizable community site built by and for bioresearchers.
We have a collection of 1171 online journals, 866 online protocols and 52
forums.

The website is database-driven, so that you can mark any protocols,
journals, forums, or threads in forums, of your interest and organize them
in a convenient way. And you can write and read comments on a protocol that
interests you. Our collection of 52 forums helps you reach more people.

The website is growing daily and new features are added based on feedbacks
from our colleagues. So if you have time, please take a look at it. Any
feedbacks would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Chief developer and user of Biovisa.net