Thermocyclers

belder at criver.com belder at criver.com
Thu Mar 8 16:11:03 EST 2001

Hi All,

I am sure this has been asked before, so please feel free to point me to an
archive if you know of one.

We are in the market for several thermocylers and want to move away from
our current manufacturers. We do a ton of PCR assays and I need machines
that are reliable and tough (more or less run 24/7). Does anyone out there
have any recommendations for machines they have run a lot, and feel are
sturdy and reliable? Heated-lid; 96-well (0.2ml) format preferred for now.

Unless this is of general interest, please just respond to my address so as
not to clutter the list. I would be happy to post a summary if there is
interest.

Best regards,

Bruce

Bruce Elder, Ph. D.