Digital camera densitometry

WSchick at WSchick at
Mon Mar 12 12:34:30 EST 2001

Most new gel docs that image with CCD cameras will image westerns and SDS
gels if you add a white light converter screen on top of the
transilluminator.   Alpha Innotech has a built in white light table that
folds down from inside the cabinet, so this is convenient for coomassie or
silver stained gels.   They also have filters for Syproruby staining.  they
also have a new digidoc which can be used for both white light and uv

You can find them using and search for alphadigidoc--if you just
use digidoc you get some pages describing cooling fans!

W Schick BioSepCo