Biacore X sample injection

Benny benny at holmes.nott.ac.uk
Mon Mar 12 13:56:46 EST 2001

That seems to be the way to do it. In my experience it's better to put more air in than less so that a clear-cut "bubble" is seen.

Benny.

"Rossi Riccardo - Dip. di Biotecnologie e Bioscienze" <riccardo.rossi at unimib.it> wrote in message news:000401c0a6ff$0545b6a0$47458495 at btbs5.unimib.it...
  Is there anybody that can clarify sample loading methods (i.e. "pipetting!") for Biacore X system? It's seems we have some problems with the so called "air bubble technique". My question is: if I have to load  60 ul for example, have I to add additional 5 ul air and then 5 ul sample, and finally again other 5 ul air? Any other way to do?
  Thanks a lot.
  Riccardo