Alternate source of DEAE membrane?

Tue Mar 13 12:29:47 EST 2001

taylor at org.chem.ethz.ch (hilvertg) wrote:
:I'm not sure if this has been posted previously, but I am looking for an
:alternative source for DEAE membranes for use in DNA
:electroelution/purification. I used to use Schleicher and Schuell NA45,
:but my supplier says that it is (unfortunately) no longer available from
:S&S. Is there another company that makes a similar product?

Whatman DE-81. It's a filter paper. Works just fine for electroelution.

        - Dima