EtBr absorbance

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Thu Mar 15 04:14:34 EST 2001

hi...
   why do you want to know the concentration of ethidium bromide solution.
If it is for staining DNA gels, I don't think you need to bother much about
concentrations whether it be 10 or 20mg/ml.  Just addd a little of this to
water or buffer and you should be able to stain it.  around 10/20ul to 100
ml of solution.
    bye
jayakumar