Postdoc position, Sweden

xuyihui xuyihui at 163bj.com
Sat Mar 17 00:24:27 EST 2001

Dear Sir,

May I impose on your time to introduce myself? I am a Ph.D. candidate in the
State Key Laboratory of Molecular virology ©}Genetic Engineering, Institute
of Virology, CAPM. I am taking liberty of writing to you to apply for a
position of postdoctoral training or research associate in October, 2001 in
your Lab. I enclose a copy of my curriculum vitae, which contains
information on my educational ©}research experience as well as personal data.
As you can see from my C.V., I have been working on scientific research for
5 years, and have a strong background in molecular biology, especially in
protein purification and refolding, tissue culture, RT-PCR , DNA probe
detection and so on. I have used a variety of techniques in all my research.
So I am confident of my ability to make a contribution, however small, to
your ongoing research project.
I am interest in many of your programs, and willing to join in your force to
continue my scientific career. It would be greatly appreciated if you will
give me favorite consideration to my application. I look forward to hearing
from you soon. (My Email: xuyihui at 163bj.com.)

                                                    Sincerely yours,
                                                        xuyihui

CURRICULUM VITAE

Yihui Xu
State Key Laboratory for Molecular Virology and
Genetic Engineering, Institute of Virology ,Chinese
Academy of Preventive Medicine (CAPM) , 100YingXinJie
,Xuan Wu Qu,Beijing100052,China
Tel: 86-10-63581367 Fax: 86-10-63532053
Email: xuyihui at 163bj.com

Personal data