in-situ

M.K.Scott at newcastle.ac.uk M.K.Scott at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 09:42:51 EST 2001

Hi,

I am aware that Immuno will work on both Methacrylate and Araldyte
resins given a change in methods, (I think you can just remove the
araldyte with Osmium O4 but it is very tricky to get working.
I have not heard much of it working on Epon though.
I am  hoping to get both immuno and in-situ hybridisation to work on
plastic resin sections but have not been able to find out much about the
methods.   Could you let me know if there are any methods available for
Methacrylate.  i would really appreciate this.

Thanx
Mark

---