cDNA-libraries from small amounts of plant tissue - help, the third

C Coward cc122 at
Wed Mar 21 11:19:09 EST 2001

Same goes for me as well!

Currently I've been able to deal with reasonable quantities of material
and I have succesfully used a mRNA prep. kit from ArmershamPharmacia and
GibcoBRL SuperScript cDNA kit to manufacture cDNA from the plant I'm
working on.

Any more advice is appreciated however as I may be having to deal with
small quantities in the not-too-distant future.

"S.Tiwari" <bsssmt at> writes:

>if you get any replies could you forward them to me as well, we both share the
>same problem!

Dr. Chris Coward                       | Tel: +44 1223 333976
University of Cambridge                | Fax: +44 1223 333992
Department of Genetics                 | E-mail: cc122 at
Downing Site, Cambridge                |
CB2 3EH                                |
England                                |