Commercial source of telomerase

Dr. Duncan Clark news at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 05:15:23 EST 2001

In article <LhG8tNB8OOu6EAzg at genesys.demon.co.uk>, the eminent Dr.
Duncan Clark at DNAmp Ltd. wrote
>In article <99abb2$l54$1 at pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk>, the eminent C Coward at
>University of Cambridge, England wrote
>>Greetings - anyone out there know of a commercial source for telomerase
>>enzyme?
>
>Not offhand but I'm guessing it must have been you that has been phoning
>the odd UK company today who then beat a path to my door.

Following up on this I wonder if you could get hold of some enzyme from
Geron/the University of Boulder group that cloned and patented it in the
first place?

Failing that:

AF015950  Homo sapiens telomerase reverse transcriptase (hTRT) mRNA,
complete cds

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark