affinity purification of Ab using insoluble protein

honanaa at kimo.com.tw honanaa at kimo.com.tw
Thu Mar 22 09:46:36 EST 2001

We eluted the proteins (as Ag) from the SDS-PAGE gel, then coupled the protein
to Cyanogen Bromide activated agarose.
The agarose resin worked to purify the antibodies, even the resin appeared blue
(for preparation of Ag, we stained the SDS gel with Comaassie blue, cut gel
slices, eluted the proteins. The protein eluate is blue.)