(no subject)

Mark Bowen mark.bowen at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 23 05:00:03 EST 2001

have you looked into trying to lower you expression levels.  with some of my
proteins when the expression level gets too high they can aggregate and
become insoluble.  perhaps shorter expression times, lower induction levels
or reduced temperature can help keep some of the material soluble.

--
Mark Bowen