Problems with Manuscript!

b22r b22r at erols.com
Sun Mar 25 12:07:38 EST 2001

I agree with Richard....forget about the identity of the reviewer .....get
on with it, get on with the science. If the reviewer is wrong with his
assessment of your work or is suggesting "impossible" experiments (or
unreasonable), respond to the review with those concerns. Let your science
do the talking......and your understanding of what should/shouldn't need to
be done for the paper to be published.

Oh and btw........did your Nobel prize winning boss make the quote before or
after being awarded the prize  ;-)

news:3AAE5CCF.3C4DEEBD at Fackelmayer.de...