Capillary electrophoresis lab service?

ez ezclimber at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 11:15:27 EST 2001

We're evaluating CE as a method for solving a specific bioanalytic
problem (resolving nucleosides at low levels) and would like to
identify a lab interested in sorting out run conditions and methods.
It may require comparison of MEKC and other variations. We have a
dilute biological sample (not blood) that will probably need stacking.

If anyone knows of a commercial lab or a lab that would like a
comparable grant to do this, we'd very much appreciate knowing who
they might be.

Many thanks!!
Dave