Invitro mutagenesis

andinesh andinesh at
Thu Mar 29 02:36:40 EST 2001

I have a problem. I have cloned a 1.4kb gene into BamHI site of pSBETa vector,
I have been trying to do invitro mutagenesis using quickchange mutagenesis kit
from stratagene, somehow its not working with my plasmid, but it works with
the control plasmid provided along with the kit. I have tried various
concentrations of both template as well as primers.
Could anyone suggest some solutions to this problem, I would be very greatful
if anyone suggest me some solutions which could solve my problem.

Thanking you

Dept. of Botany
The University of HongKong
andinesh at