SV: SV: Talon resin histidine use

Dag Rune Gjellesvik dagrg at online.no
Sat May 5 07:55:02 EST 2001

Hi,
I've used up to 0.1 M glycine on zink-loaded chelate sepharose (APBiotech)
without any leakage. I think that glycine has a lot lower chelating activity
than imidazole, but all this depends on which side binds the metal best -
the matrix side, or the his-tag on the protein side.

Dag Rune

Michael Witty <mw132 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:Pine.SGI.4.33.0105031556520.26400027-100000 at mole.bio.cam.ac.
uk...