sequence services

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Wed May 9 14:23:05 EST 2001

just send the PCR amplicon as such and they do the sequencing.  Probably
they clone it into a vector and use a universal primer or something.  But
most professional sequencing companies do PCR sequencing.  We normally clone
it into a T-tailed vector like pGEMT and then send it for sequencing.
    bye
luv
jakku