Protein leader sequence for secretion in urine

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Mon May 14 20:55:42 EST 2001

Hi,

That depends on your protein. Could you please give me some more
details?

Wolfgang

> From:          "gtk10583" <gtk10583 at glaxowellcome.com>
> Subject:       Protein leader sequence for secretion in urine
> Date:          14 May 2001 19:20:38 GMT
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> Bionet folks,  does anyone know of a protein leader sequence that one could
> use on heterologous proteins so that these proteins would be secreted into
> the urine?
[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
wolfsc at REMOVETHESEANTISPAMCAPITALSibms.sinica.edu.tw
-----

---