Need Glick Pasternak Glossary Text File from Mol Biotech AMS Bk

vjp2 at biostrategist.com vjp2 at biostrategist.com
Tue May 15 05:52:28 EST 2001

	I need the glossary from the Glick-Patsernak-AMS Mol-Biotek
book or something similar for personal use only for ready reference,
but as a computer text file. Any clues?  Also I would like to find an
ASCII-only plain text collection of basic orgo reactions for the same
purpose. I've seen biotechterms.org but that requires going online to
use every time. Much obliged in advance.

				- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bioengineer-Financier, NYC
	      BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
       http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
vjp2@{MCIMail.Com|CSI.Com|Panix.Com|BioStrategist.Com} VP57 at Columbia.Edu
  ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed.}---
 --{vjp2 was formerly on dorsai (1995-200), delphi (1994) and bix (1989)}--