Biovisa.net--links to 1240 journals, 1545 protocol

biovisa.net webmaster webmaster at biovisa.net
Tue May 15 13:00:32 EST 2001

Dear friend,

This is the webmaster of biovisa.net, a free, fully customizable community
site built by and for researchers in life sciences. We have a collection of
links to 1240 online journals, 1545 protocols, and 88 forums by 5/15/2001.

There are currently 208 journals in Biochemistry, Cell, and Molecular
Biology  at: http://biovisa.net/journal/journal_list.php3?c=1, and 873
protocols in BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY at:
http://biovisa.net/protocol/protocol_index.php3?pc1=7.

The website is database-driven, so that you can mark any protocols,journals,
forums of your interest to build a favorite list of yours. And you can write
comments or read other's comments on a protocol that interests you. Our
newly added 'JOURNAL CLUB' module enables you to discuss any published
papers with researchers around the world. You are welcome to take a look at:
http://biovisa.net/journal/journal_club_list.php3?c=6&alph=&j=602
and
http://biovisa.net/journal/journal_club_list.php3?c=6&alph=&j=529.
Click on the post number to view the discussions.

The website is growing daily and new features are added based on feedbacks
from our colleagues. So if you have time, please take a look at it. Any
feedbacks would be highly appreciated.

Thank you and good luck with your research.

Sincerely yours,

Webmaster of biovisa.net