sequence analysis

Bradley Turner bsturner at
Wed May 16 19:01:35 EST 2001

On 16 May 2001, KH wrote:

> I have a 300-400bp sequence, which would be the best way to do a good
> analysis on it? ie using webcutter, blastx etc...does anyone know a good
> free online site apart from NCBI?
> It is a general, all-round analysis not in too much depth.
> Thanks,
> Kam

Hello Kam,

You can try my favorite. The CMS Molecular biology
analysis site.  I has pointers to many different
analysis sites. Nicely organized too.

Hope this helps,
Brad Turner

                    Bradley Turner
                Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School          617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology    617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 605                   bsturner at
330 Brookline Avenue            bturner at
Boston, MA 02215                bsturner at
                   Graduate Student
      Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry
                  Boston University
                   bsturner at